How To Speed Up ur Startup????

 Hi Guyz I'm Back With my new Trick.By This u Will Able To Speed Up ur Startup



How to increase windows startup speed by windows registry configuration.

The process:

Step 1: Click Run and then type Regedit.


Step 2: Now you will notice a box will pop up. From there Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Then Select control Panel , then Desktop Folder.


Step 3: Now in the right hand side you will see lots of settings. From there select "Menu Show Delay". Double click on it and changed the default value "400" to "0".

I Will Prefer All To do "400" To "50" .
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

2 comments:

  1. This is really informative. Thank you for sharing such fascinating details.

    Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
    Thanks & Regards
    Malar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Will Try It
    And I Like It I Will Make A Part Of My Blog

    Thnx 4 the Idea.....

    Yash

    ReplyDelete